The villages of Peisey Vallandry are at the heart of Paradiski and offer a range of different atmospheres from traditional villages offering a haven of rural peace to resort style villages at the foot of the slopes. All of the villages have excellent access to the slopes of Paradiski
Moulin, one of the three villages of Peisey Nancroix, is still a working agricultural village full of French mountain charm. With narrow streets and quaint local amenities it is a gem of a location for your winter holiday. Peace and tranquility and only a couple of minutes from one of the largest and best ski areas in the world.
But in Peisey Vallandry we don’t only ski! At the Nordic centre in Rosuel, the entrance to the Vanoise Park, there are a range of mountain activities that can be enjoyed in a natural and peaceful environment. These include: horse drawn sleighs, dog sledding, frozen waterfall climbing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, walking in the snow…
A resort made in heaven?
- In the centre of Paradiski – under the Vanoise Express
- Direct high speed lift access to Les Arcs and La Plagne
- Restaurants, bars and amenities to suit all tastes
- Vast snow-sure ski area for all standards
- Wide range of alternative mountain activities for non-skiers
If You Don’t Ski…
There are a whole range of other ways that you can discover and enjoy the mountains in Paradiski which we would be pleased to arrange on your behalf. Here are some examples:-
- Snowshoeing – a fantastic way to see the mountains especially with an organized tour
- Husky sleigh rides – enjoy the pleasure of gliding along, snuggled down comfortably inside a large sleigh, or experience the thrills of learning to drive a team of huskies.
- Horse drawn sleigh ride – take a horse drawn sleigh and discover a magical place at the entrance to the Vannoise Park.
- Frozen waterfall ice climbing – beginners to experienced climbers
- Horse riding
- Cross country skiing
- Bob sleigh down the Olympic run in La Plagne
For more information visit the Peisey-Vallandry website